CONTEMPLACION AL ATARDECER Acrylic painting 0.60 x 0.60 m / 23.6 x 23.6 in
- Availability: 1
- Product Code: MV20170301
- Product viewed: 376
Size : 0.60 x 0.60 meter / 23.6 x 23.6 inches
Technique: Acrylic /cotton canvas
"This painting describes a sunset in a field with some leaves an trees"
Painting signed front and back as Marco Valencia.
Comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the Artist.
Painting has been disassembled from the frame, it can present marks of frame disassembly at the edges.
Painting is in perfect condition to ship.
THE ARTIST CERTIFIES THAT ALL INVOLVED ARTWORK PROCESS IT WAS MADE ENTIRELY BY HIMSELF AND THERE IS NOT ANY INTEND TO PAINT THIRD PARTIES IMAGES
PACKING & SHIPPING
Painting canvas is enrolled and wrapped carefully to put inside a tube. Canvas is not folded in any side at the moment of shipping.
Default shipping option for this product is FREE INTERNATIONAL COURIER AGENT (UPS / DHL)
Goods are shipped from Artist´s studio located in San Salvador El Salvador, Central America.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
Please see our payment & shipping page for detailed information
Order processing time: 1-5 days.
CUSTOMS TAXES ON DESTINATION COUNTRIES
Customers buying this product are 100% responsible of paying import taxes or additional charges on their destination country.
UNPACKING & FRAMING
Please take note of following simple advices to unpacking and enjoying your Art:
• Don´t sink any cutter knife into the wrapping.
• Try to remove tape from wrapped package using your hands
• Once item is removed from wrapping package, don´t fold canvas/paper and avoid any heavy load above.
• Don´t unpack in rain conditions or exposed to solvents or chemicals.
For paintings make sure canvas is fully extended at the moment of being stretched in a frame.
For prints/sketches/drawings/watercolor make sure to avoid any dust over surface of the item before framing.
Not sure which kind of frame to use? we recommend the following kind of framing depending kind of print, sketch or painting:
• For framing paintings don´t use glass covering the painting, use metal or wood frame elements around painting and stretch canvas as it comes from tube.
• For framing sketches (charcoal, drawings, ink, and watercolor artworks & sketches) use a non reflective glass picture frame
• For framing prints (giclees prints) use a non reflective glass picture frame
• For poster prints (only for posters prints) use a non reflective glass picture frame
CARING FOR YOUR ARTWORK
Being an original work of art it is important that you follow the following recommendations and opinions according to art experts and professional artists with your work
• Do not place your work in a space with direct sunlight or outdoor spaces.
• Avoid very humid spaces such as swimming pools or fountains, if you can not move the work you can place a moisture absorption unit next to it. Be aware paper prints , paper sketches or watercolor won´t support those extreme conditions.
• Avoid areas of exposure to solvents or chemicals, these could affect the pigments of the work.
• Do not clean your work with any kind of solvents, use only a dry or slightly damp cloth with only water, and gently wipe it over the work.
• Avoid spaces where there is presence of moths or fungi, these could affect the fabric or the framing of the work.
• If for some reason the fabric suffers some damage, first only clean with a dry damp cloth, if this does not solve, contact an art restorer or expert in restoring works of art.
ENJOY YOUR ART!
|Signed by the Artist||YES|
|Technique||ACRYLIC / COTTON CANVAS|